Colibri Flowers Policy during Coronavirus (COVID-19)
First, we hope you and your loved ones are healthy and taking the necessary precautions to stay that way.
During the COVID 19 worldwide crisis, here at Colibri Flowers SA we are still caring for our plants. They don’t stop growing, they don’t stop needing our attention. So, using the World Health Organization´s recommendations, we are taking countless measures to care for our workers too; while they carefully cultivate, process and pack our beautiful flowers, just for you.
If you need to brighten someone’s day, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Measures taken by Colibri Flowers SA to provide a safer environment for our workers include:
- Monitor and follow health recommendations given by WHO and local Colombian legislation.
- Constant education and information for all workers on preventive measures and self-care
- Constant education and information for all workers on possible symptoms and care to follow
- Provide hand washing facilities and hand sanitizers in different areas of our farms
- Increased sanitary standards and cleaning in common areas in all our farms
- Encourage social distancing between personnel
- Corroborate and assist our transportation contractor in proper cleanliness and hygiene provided for our workers
- Restricted access for visitors to our farms
- Work from home for administrative staff